Planet Forward has benefited from the experience and the communities brought to the project by a diverse range of organizations, including:
- National Science Foundation: Scientists from NSF have contributed to Planet Forward’s “Science Corner,” which highlights innovations in energy, climate, and sustainability fields. We’ve brought NSF scientists face to face with the public through our innovative “Ask an Expert” initiative, which brings questions from the public to some of the leading experts in clean energy and climate.
- The White House Council on Environmental Quality: We worked closely with CEQ to bring live streaming and an innovative Plenary Session to their GreenGov symposium. We have continued the conversation through our Green Gov category.
- Department of Energy’s Solar Decathlon: Student teams from the DOE’s Solar Decathlon brought their innovations to Planet Forward through our Solar Decathlon campaign. We hosted an online voting campaign that brought their innovations to TV and our online media partners.
- Second Nature’s Climate Leadership Awards: Sustainability programs from colleges around the nation competed to win the Climate Leadership Award, recognizing their innovative work to make their campuses more sustainable. Planet Forward hosted an online voting campaign that brought in thousands of votes in support for the schools.
- We also consult with and receive content from a variety of organizations, including:
If you are an organization and would like to work with us, contact Joel Goldberg at email@example.com.